Saturday, June 2, 2007

Too hot to handle

We leave in less than 48 hours and we still haven't packed a thing. It's close to 30 degrees outside and all three of us are hot and cranky. All we want to do it go out and eat, but we should really be saving all the money we can for the trip.

I spent two hours at the mall this morning because it was air conditioned. Got the small bin for garbage in the van as well as a body pillow to help stop the baby from rolling off the bed. And a bunch of new underwear for Josh. Yeah, productive.

Meanwhile, we haven't organized camping stuff, clothing, the baby's diaper bag... nothing. Scott put together a first aid kit. I did a bunch more laundry. I've done at least 10 loads.

I probably got myself a sunburn today. Mary's out sitting in the shade in her swing in a diaper soaking wet. We sprayed her with the hose and she loved it.

No comments: