Friday, June 22, 2007

It's tough being a baby

I don't understand. I sleep better if Mummy is right beside me and I can eat whenever I want. After just 8 hours of sleeping, she decided she didn't like that. I was mortified! I cried and cried and wouldn't go back to sleep. Mummy hid her head under the covers. Daddy tried his best to get me to stop crying and go back to sleep, but silly Daddy can't feed me the way Mummy can. After a while Mummy got really frustrated and fed me and I fell asleep! It was great. I was happy and they were happy. Then Izzy barked and I woke up and Mummy didn't want to feed me again. I don't understand. It had been a whole 20 minutes. Just a little snack and I'd go right back to sleep. Well, maybe.

Now I'm going to sleep in the car. Mummy is complaining because she won't get breakfast. She could I guess, but I'll wake up and cry cry cry if they stop, and I guess they don't want that.

It's tough being a baby.

No comments: