Saturday, June 9, 2007

Aging biker has no thunder in Thunder Bay

We slept well. Mary only woke up once, and I brought her into bed with us. This morning I took the dogs out and Izzy decided she couldn't wait for grass. Instead, she took her big poo right in the middle of the taxi lane smack in front of the hotel's main doors. Thanks, Izzy. Two old bikers and a taxi driver all saw her do it. I couldn't clean it up right away because I had no bags. Romeo hadn't done anything at all yet, so I waited for him to pee, and ran inside to get bags. Had to carry Izzy so she wouldn't decide that the lobby would be an even better place to pee. They finished their business outside and I picked up all their little presents. Then this biker came up to me.

"I was gonna yell at you when I saw you leave that. Thanks for coming back to pick it up."

I'm waiting for someone to say something before I can pick it up. Like, what am I supposed to do? Pick it up with my bare hands?

No comments: