Friday, June 8, 2007

The Ghost that haunts you

Well,

Zipping down the highway in rather high sppeds I find myself always looking back in my rear view mirror and no not to just see my sweet daughters face in the back seat or other cars, but to stay ahead of the local constabulary. In Ontario they wait off to the side of the road and wait for you to pass. Then cruise up behind you. I lucked out. The number one here is slower than all other provinces thus far. The main posted speed limit is 90 km per hour, but we try to keep well above that. More than once Val shouts at me to slow down, but we remain on the road and keep truck'n. The cops seem more prevalent with there hiway patrol here and we have dodged 5 or 6 cop cars. They seem to ignore us for the most part and have pulled over semi-trailers for various infractions. I hope the speed limit increases and the enforcement decreases for the next leg of the race.

Scott

No comments: